Developing Followers of Christ in Ukraine

Developing Followers of Christ in Ukraine

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

August 2017 update

In his time, Martin Luther King Junior may not have realized the impact that his “I have a dream” speech would have on American society.  Because of those words millions have experienced a greater sense of equality.  Likewise, in his time, the Old Testament prophet, Habakkuk, may not have realized the impact that his vision casting phrase "record the vision, and inscribe it on tablets, that the one who reads it may run" would have on the future.  Those words have launched innovation, business and ministry for more than two millennium.  But, I am convinced that Jesus fully understood the future impact of His Great Commission vision statement.  Last year His vision was renewed in my heart.  My personal vision statement is to finish what Jesus started by engaging, establishing and equipping believers to reproduce disciple making movements among their family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, classmates and local churches.  Since then I have focused on discovering His plan of disciple making, implementing the disciple making process in Ukraine, developing practical resources for disciple makers, engaging an international audience through various internet platforms.  The Lord has connected me with more than 50 church leaders in more than 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa who desire local discipleship training.  I need a breakthrough.  Would you consider helping me expand to reach the vision?  I need prayer warriors who will powerfully and regularly pray for spiritual ministry breakthroughs.  I need participants to join the team of discipleship trainers both online and in local places in partnering countries.  I need provisions to expand the ministry presence internationally.  In addition to my ongoing discipleship training ministries in Ukraine I believe God is calling me to host two intensive discipleship training seminars abroad in 2018.   To impact pastors and church leaders abroad for disciple making I am going to need approximately $1500 for each trip.  Please help me realize the vision to expand the kingdom of heaven through disciple making.  For more information on participating I can be contacted by phone (469.215.4327) or by email (dspirek@yahoo.com).  More can be accomplished together!

No comments: