Developing Followers of Christ in Ukraine

Developing Followers of Christ in Ukraine

Monday, April 10, 2017

April 2017 update

I vividly remember April 10, 1979.  That was a tragic day mixed with much bad news and many miracles.  At the time I was just a child.  My sister and I stayed home from school because we were ill.  That afternoon the skies were dark and ominous.  At about 2 pm there was an eerie feeling in the air.  I went to front door to look at the storm clouds.  All of a sudden a circular opening appeared in the middle of the dark sky.  I quickly ran back inside the house urgently instructing my sister to come with me to the storm cellar.  On the way out the back door to the storm cellar off to the northwest I saw the tornado about half a mile away.  Thankfully the tornado missed our house.  But, immediately after it passed the black birds were gathered in the trees making all kinds of noise.  Our parents didn't come home until around 9 pm.  It turns out that the tornado damaged parts of the nearby town with 10 people losing their lives.  Despite the damage and loss of life stories of miracles started pouring into the news agencies.  Person after person were miraculously saved from this disaster.  Why do I remember this story today?  Our family is going through some stormy times right now.  There are some dark clouds and winds blowing.  Despite the local bad news God is doing a great work around the world.  Folks, we are being invited to travel and teach disciple making seminars in India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Congo, Kenya and other places around the world.  The local dark clouds are nothing compared to the miracles that God is doing in other places throughout the world.  Pray for protection from evil that we can fulfill the good and perfect will of God internationally.  We are looking for partners to help us travel and train disciple makers globally.  If you want to participate through giving or going let me know.  Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: