Developing Followers of Christ in Ukraine

Developing Followers of Christ in Ukraine

Monday, June 27, 2016

June 27 update

I would like to take just a few moments of your time to share some exciting things that God has been doing.  During the past six months the Lord led me to develop and teach two disciple making seminars in two local churches.  I have been able to engage, establish, equip and empower more than thirty believers to start their own discipleship groups.  During this time I was prompted to expand this ministry to the internet.  First, I started a social networking group on Facebook where disciple makers can share disciple making stories, lessons, and encouragement.  Second, I started a website home on the internet at www.disciplemakingministries.org.  Third, I started a weekly disciple making podcast. In June I recorded and syndicated the first episode oh iTunes and Stitcher.  Fourth, I discovered online video conferencing platforms through so that I can now teach disciple making seminars online. I continue to have disciple making curriculum translated into Russian language and uploaded to the website.  In June I started two discipleship home small groups.  I am also supervising two English grammar outreach classes in a local church.  I am also hosting a summer coffee house outreach ministry in a local church.  I ask your prayers for the Lord to provide wisdom, direction, spiritual fruit and to increase influence and inheritance in His kingdom expansion ministries.


No comments: